TUITION AND FEES
What is the cost?
Discounts Given for Early Admission and Deposits (See Below)
What does tuition include?
Tuition includes the following:
- Round-trip airfare from Los Angeles, CA (LAX) or Chicago, IL (ORD) to School Destination location.
- Food, lodging, and travel once the session begins.
- Curriculum (i.e. Administration, School Facilities, Guest Speakers, Community Outreach, Graduation, etc.)
- Specialty Items (i.e. School Supplies, Thrive Justice School gear, and Devotional)
- Mid-Session getaway
- Coaching and debriefing before and after your session
It does not include personal spending money, one meal per week, passport fees, insurance fees, and travel to and from Los Angeles or Chicago.
Early Bird Admission*:
Apply by August 1
Applicants Notified by August 15
Initial deposit by August 30
$500 off tuition
Apply by September 1
Applicants notified by September 15
Initial deposit by September 30
Apply by October 15
Applicants notified by October 31
ALL DEPOSITS DUE NOVEMBER 15
Apply by December 31
Notified by January 15
$2500 deposit due by January 31
HOW SOON DO WE HAVE TO RAISE THE $5,750?
Your initial deposit is $1,500 and it is due Nov. 15st, 2018. (Deposits eligible for discount are due earlier. Please see above.) A personalized payment plan will be provided according to when you make your initial deposit. ALL tuition is due by April 30, 2019.
HOW do i raise money to pay for my tuition?
All students will have a personalized funding page to share with friends and family. We will come alongside you with fundraising ideas and have seen alumni students raise funds through a variety of creative outlets including selling handmade items, business sponsorship, bake sales, church sponsorship, brochure fundraisers, donations from friends and family, and more. It takes hard work, but having the payment plan helps to keep you focused and not overwhelmed by the total cost.